Wednesday 7 September 2016

Simon Says Stamp -



Here is my usual background along with the usual background usual although with little for the amongst the photographs. The usual  photographsI have been unable to photograph them -the one  first one is a photograph of whine along with photographs, wine along with bottles!!  I do have 
How I'm off to sort out my image along with my computor and problems!!
i think I shall be able to use my computer again - if I can't I shall throw myself and throw mi sell into the local canal, or perhaps I should drink the shine there!!  I have new images and love couloring         and love colouring but crying at unalbling to upload them!!
The address on this image is from Simon Stampember!!


   
InLinkz.com



Heather XXX
 











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...