Tuesday 28 July 2015

Simon Says July Kit !!

August-2015-Card-Kit-600
This is a card I used with the Autumn Card Kit. All the materials are part of the kit apart of the Simon Says Audrey Blue and a little Copic Markers to colour the inside of the Flip Flops.
I just love the stamp sentiment 'Love is better with 'Flip Flops' - I wasn't better with out my Flip Flops today we had a torrential rainfall - just as I popped to the shop. I only wanted a loaf of bread, I was soaked to the skin, my hair, jacket, trousers and even my shoes are left drying out.
Now I have to make which stamps of elements next, I'm tempted by using the Martha Stewart's confetti mix - hmm!!

2 comments:

America said...

Hi Mousey Teamie. LOVE that background and the simplicity of this gorgeous summer themed card. Beautifully done. What a fab kit! :)

Lorraine A said...

FABULOUS !! LOVE this :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...