Tuesday 31 March 2015

Everybody Art Challenge...........Anything Goes !!


Our theme at Everybody Art Challenge is........

ANYTHING GOES

That is easy isn't it!! I lost yesterday as my stupid camera fell out with my computer so I created a pretty quick and easy card. I used the  Tilda Blowing Bubbles on Simon Says Stitched Rectangles, added the  Memory Box Large Ringlets both under and over the image panel - I inked them with the Markers.

Materials and Tools
Images: Magnolia Blowing Bubbles
Papers: Simon Says Stamp White cardstock 120lb
Dies: Memory Box Large Ringlets, Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
Sentiment:  Amy R Mixed Messages
Tools: Ranger Blending Tool, Martha Stewart Scoring Board, Tonic Studio Guillotine/Paper Trimmer
Scotch ATG Tape Glider, Fiskars - Stamp Press

9 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, lovely colours.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Heather and I love the bubbles die..Tilda is coloured beautifully..I love her wings with the touch of turquoise...beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jacee said...

Adorable, such a fabulous card!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Pia S said...

I love the colors of this card and those die cut bubbles! A brilliant girly CAS design!

Carol L said...

This is just beautiful with those colored bubbles, and it looks like it must have taken a wealth of patience to adhere them the way you did! Awesome describes this card best :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so super cute!!! I have to get those large ringlets die. Love it.

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Heather. Love your beautifully coloured image and die
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. X

America said...

Im so lovin' your crazy gorgeous coloring that always rocks my crafty world and those baubles. Fabulous crisp card.

Becky said...

I love this card! You are so creative, love how you used the circles..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...