Saturday 30 August 2014

Tilda fun in the Snow


I've just found this image in list of posts waiting to be published. It's probably been there for 2/3 weeks - time to tidy up my craft room and blog details etc.

I wanted to make a sort of CAS Christmas card - I used Magnolia's Snow scarf Tilda from last year Christmas set. I coloured Tilda with copics but used Cotman watercolours to create the background - I've used Cotman paints for years and find them the best results but perhaps I should try another make???. 
 I added a Frostyville Border from Memory Box and added the sentiment also from the Magnolia's set.


A Random Fan Challenge - (Must Include a Hand Coloured Image) Anything Goes

Fan-Tastic Tuesday - (Must Be Square or Rectangular) - Anything Goes
Magnolia Down Under  - Your Favorite Magnolia Stamp
Through The Craft Room Door  - Always Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday  - Anything Goes (Week 2)
MarkerPOP Challenge - must use Copic or ShinHan markers - (Week 2) Purples
Stamp and Create  - (August) Anything Goes


4 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is fantastic, Heather. I love your background and how the image is holding out a snowball.

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog.

Hugs,
Teresa

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful image, great colours.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Heather and I love the water colour background.Tilda looks so cute and beautifully coloured and I love the die along the top..gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Pia S said...

Love the colors of the background and they coordinate beautifully with the image too! Sweet simple layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...