Sunday 31 August 2014

lovely hAnglAr or sweet Magnolia......Favourite colour Combo!!


A new challenge at lovely hAnglAr or sweet Magnolia this week - the theme is..............

Your Favourite Colour Combo

I've missed a couple of challenges with being in the middle of moving - so I ended up betting into a muddle and made the wrong card for the wrong challenge and had to quickly rush together another one.  I couldn't made my mind up what my favourite colour combo - either pink with grey or brown, or blue with grey and brown. In the end I use pink and blue -  say no more!!!

I use Magnolia Tilda with Fantasy Flower and coloured her with Copics. The image is  cut with Simon Says Stamp Postage Stamp Edge is used for the stamp and used the Simon Says Stamp String of Hearts and Pointed Feathers.
The papers are from Maja and the flowers a mixture from my stash.

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so pretty and I love the feather with the flowers.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Karen said...

Your cards are as stunning as ever.

Love Karen x

susiestacey said...

Adorable card Heather and all the pretty colours work well together. x Susan x

Julie said...

Super cute as always Heather

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Heather :-) your colouring is amazing and I love the stamped border, so pretty :-) the whole design is beautiful :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jacee said...

Beautiful card Heather, cute image and I love the flowers, just right.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...