Wednesday 28 May 2014

Simon Says....................Anything Goes !!!


I thought I'd wake you up today with this brightly coloured card - I know it is totally out of the norm. from me!!! I couldn't make my mind up which Newton's Nook Designs Magical Dreams images to use (the usual indecisive me!!) so I used three.  I do like this little cute dragon - coloured with the Prismacolor PREMIER COLORED PENCILS  and Faber-Castell POLYCHROMOS COLORED PENCILS (Copics ready packed to set sail)

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Tand this week the challenge is ...........
We are showcasing Newtons Nook and Lil'Inker Designs  Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


This is next card where I decided to make a little scene for them. I used a few die-cuts but looked a little bare so I added some grass - I wanted 'rough' grass but perhaps i made it a little too rough, it still looked bare so I painted a row of shrubs and trees.
As before all colouring is with coloured with the Prismacolor PREMIER COLORED PENCILS  and Faber-Castell POLYCHROMOS COLORED PENCILS

I've linked and listed the images as I could get them on Inlinkz.
Newton's Nook Designs Magical Dreams 



         
So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out 
SSS_checkoutnewblog

Simon Says Stamp
You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw
word-verif

Challenges
Crafting from the Heart -  Always Anything Goes
Imagination Crafts - SIR to win prize - (May) Things with Wings
A Random Fan Challenge - Must Include a Hand Coloured Image– Anything Goes handmade cards only) (Week 2
Craft Room Challenge - Things With Wings (Week 1)
Deep Ocean Challenge -  Wings (Week 2)
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Must Be Square or Rectangular #37 Anything Goes
Paper Minutes - Animals
Sweet Stamps - No Designer Paper
Through The Craft Room Door  - Always Anything Goes

11 comments:

Lin said...

So fun, Heather! Yes, out of your usual style, but still with your attention to detail!

Malika said...

Love your cards

Malika

Melissa Bove said...

Fabulous cards Heather! Great images!! Love your amazing coloring!!

hugs...

Jingle said...

These are so super fun! I love that stamp set!

Stephanie said...

Both cards are so awesome, Heather! Your coloring skills blow me away :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Jennifer Jackson said...

Hi Heather - Thanks so much for sharing your cards- they are both so fun! I really love the blue and red dragon- so pretty! And the scene you created on the second card is really cool - love how you did the grass!

debby4000 said...

What fabulous cards Heather but I love the dragon one and the bright colours are perfect.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous cards Heather :-) both are fantastic but I have to say that dragon is adorable !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Teresa Kline said...

hi Heather! fun cards, your coloring is awesome , so bold and wonderfully shaded! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*

Moni said...

Both cards are awesome Heather, fab details and colouring. Hugs,moni

Moni said...

Both cards are awesome Heather, fab details and colouring. Hugs,moni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...