Sunday 31 March 2013

Lovely hAnglar & Sweet Magnolias


It's time for another Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge and this week our theme is ....

Butterflies and things that flutterby

The prize this challenge is a spot as GDT 

My image is Magnolia's Tilda Hello Little Butterfly and coloured with Copics
The papers are Authentique Renew  where I tucked a Doily at the base.
Magnolia Doohickeys are Leaf & Swirl and Sprawling Ferns, and the Magnolia flowers are BerriesGardenia and Vintage Roses. The white Cherry Blossom are out of stock at the moment but I have added the  Prima Cassie Powder Puffs.
The butterflies are Memory Box Pippi Butterfly and Martha Stewart Royal Butterfly
The additions from my stash are lace, ribbon and a bauble.


      

Follow on Bloglovin

Challenges
The Ribbon Girls - Magnolia only

MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS -  Spring flowers



I hope you are all having a good Easter weekend - I am now to be fed - Wild Boar - I'm not vegetarian but I'm not particularly carnivorous - so wish me luck and enjoy my Boar!!!

15 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous. So love your amazing colouring, dimension and textures. The lace trimming is a beautiful touch.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Easter.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Moni said...

Hi Heather, this is stunning card, fab details, colour combo and Tilda is so cute. Love the flowers you have added. Hope you have fab day with your family. Happy Easter. Hugs,moni

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMG, LOVE all the elements on this stunning card. I'm totally inspired.

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Heather. The image is adorable and I love the beautiful embellishments and papers.
Enjoy the rest of your Easter.
Hugs Sharon. x

Grenouille Greetings said...

A beautiful Tilda, Heather and gorgeous lace. I love your papers, flowers and that pretty hanging bauble on the bow. Happy Easter! Hugs, Lesley

Jill said...

Hi sweetie ♥
Hope you are all ok and survived all the chokolate easter brings...
Your card is perfect, love the colours and the beautiful papers and flowers ♥♥♥ Yummy like always
take care sweets
Hugs

Lou said...

Hi! love this so much,really pretty colours and detail.Gorgeous colouring Heather,hope you are doing ok?and a bit warmer in Germany too.
BIG hug,Lou.xxx

sue w. said...

Hi Heather, this is gorgeous. Love Tilda, so beautifully coloured and the flowers are fab.
Hugs Sue W.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, cute card and love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Claudia said...

Hi Heather, I am not sure if you now how many times I blessed myself when I see your cards... fell down of the chair again :-). What a wonderful creation it is amazing, fantastic and stunning.

Hugs and a nice Easter Monday
Claudia

Sandra1968 said...

Wow, this is a gorgeous card!
Hugs, Sandra

Doreen said...

another gorgeous card Heather. Great colours and a fab design
Hugs
Doreen xx

Chris_P said...

Wow this is beautiful! Your coloring is amazing and I love the colors you have used!

Suzi Mac said...

A beautiful card Hazel, wonderful colouring, paper choice and so many adorable details. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious/Wee Stamps with your beautiful spring creation. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Ribbon Girl said...

Gorgeous card Heather, love all the detail - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Magnolia Only challenge, Mary x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...