Monday 20 August 2012

Midweek for Double Trouble





These are the two generous sponsors with us for this challenge

Simon Says Stamp
ONE lucky winner will receive a fabulous $25 gift voucher to spend at the Simon Says Stamp store.
 

AND 




As some of you heard by wails and crying last week - my cuttlebug shot into pieces on the last Friday - although I have manage to replace it but how long before it arrive - who knows ????
Managing without is weird  - I have really had to rethink myself - I have  rummaged around looking for thing to replace my dies.  
My Image is called 'Nose to Nose' and coloured with Copics
The papers are from my 'bit box' and I used a Martha Stesart for the border punch, the leave is a ancient Woodware punch and the crotcheted flower my freind Moni has sent me and I added a pearl brad and metal charm.
I had the lace border and plaited some narrow ribbon to attached to the sentient.

17 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Heather this is just gorgeous. Love the colours and beautiful design. This has definitely got the cuteness factor. Hope you are having a fab Monday.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

Crafting Queen said...

Hope it arrives real soon. Love this card so sweet. Have a great day. :)

Sue said...

Oh Heather, for all the trouble you ran into last week with your computer and your cuttlebug, this card is beautiful. Your coloring is amazing on this adorable stamp.
Hope things get sorted for you, computer troubles are so frustrating. And hope your new machine arrives quickly.

Hugs
Sue

Unknown said...

hiya wow just love these mices to pieces ..so gorgeous..think the colour lilacs are in at the mo i have made a lilac card too ..love your work hugs sassyxxxx

downrightcrafty said...

Heather your colouring and composition always blows me away just stunning
Hugs Kate xx
and you can have a hug any time :)

Pysselbus said...

So precious!!! The image is stunning and the design so elegant! TFS!!

Hugs
Linda

Paula (PEP) said...

Hopefully it won't be too long before your new machine arrives - looks like you are doing splendidly in improvising but I'd imagine it is taking at least 3 times as long. Love the colours & that lace with the lilac of the crocheted flower is delightful.
Paula (PEP)

Kjersti said...

A beautiful card Heather, great colours and lovely image:)
Have a nice week!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Sol said...

Cute image.. And Stunning Coloring.. I don´t manage to color animals at all.. They look so real.. Beautiful Decoration! :o)

Grenouille Greetings said...

And your meeces are just perfectly sweet! Hugs, Lesley

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather, I just LOVE the purples and what you did with that ribbon is so awesome!! TFS!! :) Hope to playing along with you all shortly!! HUGS

Dawn said...

Your card is beautiful, I think you managed wonderfully without your cuttlebug. I love that beautiful flower and how you've embellished it. Hope the new toy arrives soon!

Hugs, Dawn

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable card Heather
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Heather this is absolutely beautiful well done Hugs Elaine

Pia said...

wauuuw so cute card, lovely colours
hugs Pia

Moni said...

Beautiful card, fab details and cute image. hugs,moni

Tracy said...

Hi Heather,
Fabulous midway double trouble creation, I love your image and great design. Beautiful colouring.
Happy crafting
Mousey Hugs
Tracy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...