Thursday 26 April 2012

Teddy Bea has come out to play!!

Now I have almost started my new Blog  (all by the shouting that is) I am start to do some creating.
Apart from my DT work I haven't done any crafting - I have a few images which have been waiting for me to use so I am decided to start with these.


I have given the adorable Teddy Bea for an outing - she is coloured with  Copics.  
Magnolia Doohickey are Swirl and Leaf. the Butterfly are Martha Stewart  with the smaller ones with Crealies.
I have used papers from my bit box, Nellie Snellon Circle Multi details, circular Nestabilities and finished with a few pearls. 


I have a couple of challenges who will suit.
Inky Impressions    Anything Goes
Crarty Creations Challenge   The way little gird's are made of

Thanks for dropping buy
hugs
Heather xx

9 comments:

Janette said...

Hello Heather, I love all things Teddy Bo/Bea related, this is gorgeous, so cute and such wonderful colouring.xx

Jill said...

Oh Heather, I've said it before, but you do make some of the most gorgeous Teddy Bo and Bea cards ever!
Love the colouring and the design with her sitting in the frame is wonderful
Hope you are fine sweetie
have a nice evening :)
Hugs

Unknown said...

aw such a sweetie. card ..and your coulouring is amazing as ever.. i love the teds but just cant get the colouring right they all end up looking like big angry brown grizzly bears ibstead ..not the cuddly cuties there meant to be lol!!! hugs sassyxx

Moni said...

Hi Heather, card is gorgeous and the image is so cute. Fab details. Hugs,moni

Desire Fourie said...

Teddy Bea is adorable. Love the design and colours too.
Hugs
Desire

Paula (PEP) said...

Delightful colour combination & I love your stamped swirls on the inside of the image panel & the way they are echoed by your die-cut swirls. The layout is rather a treat especially the way she is perched. I love seeing the character you colour into these bears.
Paula (PEP)

Joey said...

Heather this is absolutely STUNNING, gorgeous colour choice hunny. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions. Joey x

Sandra1968 said...

A lovely card and great colours!

Kirsty said...

Hi She is adorable amazing colouring and design I am addicted to Teddybea lol ;0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...