Wednesday 18 April 2012

Heather by Rica's Haven

My blog list is mot being updated and has stuck itself since 28 the March (one month)
I have trued everything and to every forum I can find - with no success.
Now I am trying to see if another  - another acccount - wish me success!! 


This is just an  card I entered into my other  account - which you can't  access them.
It is from Mo's and coloured with the usual Copics. It is for a birthday card and not want any frills or fancy and just keep it as a simply .



Hugs
love to you all
Heather xx

1 comment:

downrightcrafty said...

oh Hun, what a nightmare for you, since the recent changes, I am struggling to do so many things that I use too, on Monday I found myself following a blog that I never joined??????????????? just totally weird!!!!!

Love the colouring on this stunning image and such a fabulous card, fingers crossed your ground hog day will move on soon

hugs Kate xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...