Tuesday 30 June 2015

Everybody Art Challenge............Clean & Simp !!le


Our challenge at Everybody Art Challenge this week is Clean & Simple!!
I have used many baby cards recently and decided to replenish my stock and use one of my favourite set from Clearly Besotted..........this one is the elephant and used the card base from  Neenah Environment Desert Storm and my favourite colour Simon Says Sea Glass.

Materials and Tools
Image:  Clearly Besotted -  Cute & Cuddly
PapersSimon Says Stamp White cardstock 120lb, Simon Says Sea Glass    Neenah Environment Desert Storm 100 lb
Dies: Simon Says Stitched Circles, Simon Says Baby Die
Embossing: Cuttlebug Folder Tiny Bubbles
Miscellaneous:  Hemptique White Hemp Corn Twine
Tools:  Martha Stewart Scoring Board, Tonic Studio Guillotine/Paper TrimmerScotch ATG Tape Glider, Fiskars - Stamp Press.

Challenges

I have unpacked my case and done all the washing, thanks for the beautiful weather, but how on earth do the weeds grow so quickly in 2 weeks ??? I know my daughter has watered my plants but they do look somewhat neglected so sorting this lot out will keep my out of mischief for a while!!

4 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Heather, Well you couldn't ask for better weather for your washing...good luck with the garden, sure it will be fine....

Your card is incredably cute and I do love the fresh blue with the kraft card..gorgeous...

Have a nice day...xx

Jacee said...

Ahhh, so cute.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Anonymous said...

Ӊeeya і'm for tthe primary time here. I came across this board and І find It truly usеfսl & it helped mee ouut much.
I am hopoing to give something аgain and help others suϲh as you helped
me.

Look into my page; modern furniture hawaii

Pia S said...

Love the colors of your card and your sweet, clean design! Adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...