Friday 24 April 2015

Simon Says New Release - 'Falling For You'


Simon Says Falling for You new release now available here.
There are some fabulous new stamps, dies and stencils available - tutt - I'll never be rich!!!


I needed a wedding card so I use the fabulous stamp Falling for You hearts over the Cotton Candy cardstock using Simon's White Pigment Stamp Dye.
 I cut the shape of the card with Simon's Curved Edge Die to add a image panel.......I use a Stempendous stamps which doesn't have is stock at the moment - I should have used Mr & Meeces instead!! I cut a Spellbinders Classic Large Ovals to cut the stamp and added the Memory Box Tiffany Frame and made them as hanger using American Crafts Satin Solid Ribbon back.
I used the  bottom border with the American Crafts Satin Solid Ribbon back, add the Memory Box Poppy Leaf and a few flowers by Prima.

Challenges
Alphabet Challenge - E for Eye-catching Edges
Simply Papercraft  -  Anything Goes or Lots of Layers
Sister Act Card Challenge -  Always Anything Goes (Cards only)
Stempelsonnen Challenge -  stamp as main focus  - Anything Goes with a hand-colored stamp
Stamps and Stencils - Mixed Media - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes

I intended to publish this card yesterday, I couldn't get a decent photograph - this morning when I went to photo it - my battery is flat - recharged and here I am a last - I'm happy with the result of the card!!

17 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Heather :-) the little meeces and whole design of this is totally adorable :-) Love the fold and embossed hearts, very lovely :-)

luv
Lols x x x

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and a very beautiful card Heather
Gr Karin

Jacee said...

So adorable Heather!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

susiestacey said...

Stunning card Heather, love the shape and such a sweet HM stamp too. x Susan x

downrightcrafty said...

uber cute and gorgeous colouring along with a fabulous design what is not to love
hugs Kate xx

Claudia said...

Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

LG, Claudia

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Heather, I like the adorable image and the fabulous design
Kevin xx

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Heather! Really beautiful coloring, too! I agree with you...I'll never be rich as long as SSS is in my life :)
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

Kylie said...

Those mice are seriously adorable! I love them peeking out of the enclosed card. Then in all their glory once slipped out. Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

MELODY JACOB said...

so cute
VERY NICE BLOG
I am following your bog, please follow back. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/
thank you

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Sabrina said...

SUCH A VERY LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL CARD!!

Becky said...

What a gorgeous card Heather! I just love it.

Unknown said...

What a fun, unique card style! Very cute stamped image as well :) Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More! We would be delighted to see you back again soon!!!

Carla's Cards said...

Sweet images, love the colors. Thanks for sharing at Simply Papercraft!

Shona Chambers said...

What a fabulous idea for a card and so nice to see something different. I just love those mice stamps and you've coloured them beautifully. All of that wonderful pink is fabulous and I'm so glad you shared it with us at ATSM this week!

Helen said...

Just gorgeous - cute stamp and a very elegant design.

Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...