Tuesday 9 December 2014

Everybody Art Challenge.................A Sletch !!!



We have a Sketch for you at  Everybody Art Challenge

I've used one of the Pinky Dolls image this week.......I love these cute images, they remind me of the Mary Lucie Attwell's images from books I had as a child.


 So cute!!

I coloured her with Copics, I followed the sketch but I'm not happy about the DooHickey around the image I've used  - I think I will try and remove it and add something else. It looks good IRL but doesn't show in the photo although it was dark, wet and snowing when I tried to photo it!!
The DP's are K&Company and Kaiser Pink Gellaato. The corner are  La La Land Filigree Corner, the flowers are Melissa  Frances and the rest from Crealies.









6 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the image.

susiestacey said...

Adorable card Heather, the image is so sweet and beautifully coloured as always x Susan x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Heather I like the sweet image and the embellishments
Kevin xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, fab colouring.
luv
Debby

Becky said...

OH MY! I love this adorable image, and you colored her beautifully.

Jacee said...

Another beautiful card Heather, your colouring is amazing!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...