Tuesday 23 September 2014

Everybody Art Challenge.................Chocolate!!


Well the little Mousies are here again to partake in the Everybody Art Challenge whose challenge this week is

CHOCOLATE !!

The image is called 'Jelly Bean Heist'  -  I have substituted jelly beans for chocolate beans and used  Copic Markers. I have used Simon Says Stamp Cardstock Chocolate Brown and the papers are Kaisercraft. The ribbon is some my adorable Mousie friend from America  Khun and I have added with some gold trim ribbon from my stash. The Magnolia Sprawling Ferns die are add to flowers from stash - most from Prima Francais  Charme roses.


3 comments:

Jacee said...

Fabulous card Heather, love the layout and the lush bow, the image is so adorable, I know how they feel to be desperate for chocolate!!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

susiestacey said...

Another stunner Heather, love the stamp and the beans look yummy as chocolate, gorgeous ribbons too. x Susan x

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovley card, great image.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...