Tuesday 15 July 2014

Everybody Art Challenge.........Swirls!!


This week at Everybody Art Challenge we would like to see ....

SWIRLS

I had intended to have the usual lace, pearls and lots of embellishments as usual with Magnolia - for somehow this ended up pretty plain and simple but I like it !!!
The papers are Simon Says Stamp White Card Stock and Cotton Candy and the image is Magnolia from the Pink Lemonade  set and this one is 'Summer Buzz'.
I coloured Tilda with Copics, added the Magnolia doohickey Leaf & Swirls with just a few flowers........I have added a ribbon. This is it - Clean and Sample - sort of!!!

Challenges
Copic Spain Challenge -   Anything Goes
Imagination Crafts Challenge –  Anything Goes
Just For Fun - Anything Goes
Totally Tilda - Anything Goes
Time 4 Scrap - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy - It's all about Girls
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

I had to be at the optician first thing this morning so I schedule this card - as usual it just doesn't happen - it used to but now so I am very late - again!!!




5 comments:

Julie said...

An adorable card Heather.

Norma said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, Heather. This Tilda is just too adorable and you've coloured her fabulously. Love your bow--it's perfect. I suck at making bows...tee hee.
Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge.
Hugs,
Norma

Beth Brovold said...

AWE Heather she's STUNNING...so sweet and lovely!! I agree with my teamie Norma...your colouring is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "It's all about the Girls"!!
Take care,
Beth

Cheremane said...

This is simply Fabulous Thanks for joining the Imagination Crafts Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.xx

Jan said...

Love this thanks for joining us at IC xx Jan dt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...