Thursday 17 April 2014

LIM




This is for the current Less is More challenge is
SHADOW STAMPING.
I knew exactly what I wanted to do - where is the stamp I wanted - packed away ready for transport, so Heather - think again. I came up with a few Hero Arts stamps I decided to use. I stamped about six different cards and thought each wasn't good enough - eventually I came up with this one I'm reasonably happy with.
Photographing it was a problem of it's own - i't been inside, outside, kitchen, bathroom - everywhere. This one is the best of punch - the colours are not right - more turquoise than blue so just use your imagination!!!
I just hope I have more fun with next LIM challenge!!!

9 comments:

Lin said...

Love how this turned out, Heather!

Moni said...

So beautiful card, love the colur combo. Hugs,moni

Snoopy said...

This is so soft and beautiful!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Marie said...

Very beautiful, Heather. I also have many, many not quite right card fronts. Great color palette!

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Heather, I love it! Happy Easter
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

This is a lovely card - sometimes we are our own harshest critic. Your stamping looks so lush - while still keeping plenty of white space
Cheers, Dianne

Anne said...

Heather this is beautiful, hope you can re-use your rejects for other projects!
Thank you for playing along this week
Anne
Less is More

Chrissie said...

This is gorgeous Heather!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Pia S said...

This is really elegant, Heather! Such perfect stamps for this technique. You do CAS cards so well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...