Tuesday 22 October 2013

Everybody Art Challenge...........Feathers


Gosh the days and weeks are flying past and here we have another Everybody Art Challenge is here again and this week our theme is.........

FEATHERS

This week I have us Saturated Canary image 'Withering Fairy' - I love the hew-ish Fairies from Krista  and I love this one although she is a little bizzare!!! I did intend to use her with strong Halloween colours and details but it didn't happen - my brain insisted I used here in pretty blue and gorgeous Maja papers!!!


Materials and Tools
Image:  Saturated Canary - 'Withering Fairy'
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Square Saying
Medium:  Memento Tuxedo Black,    Copics, 
Papers: Simon White - Ultra thick White 120lb, Bazzill - Icy Mint
DP's:  Maja
Dies: Simon Says Stamp Stamptender Feathers , Simon Says Stamp All Seasons Tree Die, Simon Says Stamp Tri Square Die
Punches: Martha Stewart Hydrangea 3-in-1
Miscellaneous:  Ranger Liquid Pearls,  Heart,  Stickles - Stardust
Tools:   Martha Stewart Scoring Board,  Tonic Studio Guillotine/Paper TrimmerPro Arts Glue Glider,  Fiskars - Stamp Press

I hope you are all having a brilliant week and I shall be back with a card and a tale of my small ooops!!!

8 comments:

Hennie Kloppenburg said...

Beautiful card, love the blue flowers.
Hennie

Janette said...

Hi Heather, Oh I am in love with every single detail on this card, I want it all...lol...it is just stunning.xx

Doreen said...

gorgeous card Heather. The image is adorable
Hugs
Doreen xx

cotnob said...

This is stunning Heather, such a gorgeous image and lovely colour choices.
Pauline
x

Chrissy said...

She is hauntingly beautiful Heather...much prefer the soft colours with her...fabulous colouring and love the flowers and design...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

cheryl said...

oh wow how stunning is this hun gosh,your colouring,and the soft colours makes this amazing,hugs Cherylxxxxx

America said...

ooooh, thats crazy gorgeous in all its fab coloring and great sparkle. You are super talented my dearest! :)

Moni said...

Awesome card, cute image and great colour combo, love it. Great details. Hugs,moni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...