Thursday 27 December 2012

My Five Favourite Christmas Cards (errr..........6)

This is a Magnolia and from a DT Simon Says Stamp challenge and the post is Here



This one is a hAnglar for the their challenge blog and is  Here


                              



This one is  a Mo Manning image and 

DT Simon Says Stamp challenge and found 

Here



A House Mouse image from Simon Says Stamp DT challenge and can be found Here



And finally my last final  card is from a DT card for the House Mouse and Friends challenge card and found Here




I finally managed to it down to 6 - I am now deciding which one to eliminate !!!!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

Heather, they are alll so beautiful, I love them all! this very first one with Little Tilda is precious. Love the color combo. but those comments could very well apply to all cards, the cute hAnglar image, pretty tilda with her skates, the "nose rub" and the darling mouse. I love them all. Hugs.

Paula (PEP) said...

I love the colours & your colouring in the first one but my very favourite is the mouse kissing the parrot.
I didn't even manage to make 5 cards for Christmas! Am going to try harder for 2013.
Paula (PEP)

Sue from Oregon said...

How could you choose???

Unknown said...

oh my goodness Heather they are all absolutely gorgeous.
Happy New Year
Ann xxx

Becky said...

Every one of these cards are gorgeous Rica. I love how you colored the first one on craft, so pretty.

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful selection of Christmas Cards Heather, each one is my favourite.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Christmas Cards.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Lovely Cards. S x

Moni said...

Stunnning Christmas card, love all. Hugs,moni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...