I have used my little hAnglar boy for the Lovely hAnglar challenge - I did intend to do the little girl but I round it in my file - made last year - never posted (obviously) and not as far as I remember posted it.
Since I had to start a new blog I'm not going to search for it so I have added it on the top of this post.
I have used a hAnglar Christmas image and coloured it from distress inks using.
The flowers are a mixture and topped by a Impression Obsession die Snowflake - the leaves are Prima Lustered Leaf Sprays White.
Corners are coloured with white Adirondack Acrylic paint dabber and added lace and on the innter added the hAnglar wreath - part of the collection.
I couldn't resist making the images pretty much the same but I did make the little boy green mount rather that pink.