Tuesday 19 June 2012

Everybody Art Challenge

This week we would like you to THINKING of you on Everybody At Challenge 


I've  chosen Tilda with Flowers this week and coloured her with Distress Inks. The papers are K&Company and called Classic K McKenna - I had forgotten about it but found it which I had to empty my craft room was  being blitzed and renewed.  Memory Box 

 

I used the inside with the Mamory Box dies, a  ribbon and a plain card fir sentiment on.


I'm entering the following challenge
Simply Magnolia  -  Garden Blooms
Papertake Weekly   -  Bingo  -  (Ribbon - free - Blooms)


I am sorry I am so late today,  I wonder why the Doctor makes an appointment at 8.00 am and then keeps one waiting  four half the day.  I only needed a blood and blood pressure tests. I wouldn't have had blood pressure if they hadn't of  kept me out waiting!!!  I didn't didn't have blood pressure actually - surprisingly!!!

10 comments:

Joey said...

Beautiful card Heather, love the shape and gorgeous colours. Joey x

Unknown said...

Hi Heather thank you so much for your lovely comments whilst I was away .
What fabulous creations you have been making, since my last visit .
I love this one its so beautiful , I adore memory box dies they are so pretty and so useful.
Your blue box that you made for yourself is stunning I love it and I also adore the striped peach flower shown on 12th June how gorgeous is that flower !!!
Well done geat work Heather Hugs Elaine

Unknown said...

wow....yer getting on my nerves now heather your getting too darn good love the shape.aswell ..wish icould get shaped cards its a tad boring now square allthe time oh but i do occasionally chuck in a easel lol!!!!! this is breathtaking ...gorgeous and just perfection.....and snap i have that paper too ive had mine ages
i am never surprised at the quality of your work and todays card is excptional .shame i never made it lol!!!! cheers for popping in hunnie was great to read your lovely commets hug sassy xxx

Becky said...

What a stunning card, awesome design.

Moni said...

Hi Heather, another stunning card, Tilda is so cute and you did fab job with the colouring. Hugs,moni

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the soft colours.

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Heather, oh this is so sweet great layout and beautiful flowers and flourishes such a gorgeous creation with lovely shaping
Hugs Kate xx

Lisa said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Heather! Such wonderful coloring. Thank you for joining our Bingo challenge at PWT :)

Paula (PEP) said...

Those flowers are a lovely compliment to the image & your decoration inside beautifully co-ordinated. The matting of the shaped front is terrific.
Paula (PEP)

Helga said...

Die Karte hast Du wunderschön gestaltet - die Form ist super !
Tilda hast Du perfekt coloriert, das Papier, das Du gewählt hast gibt der Karte eine besondere Note.
Die selfmade Blüten gefallen mir sehr gut.
Viele liebe Grüße
Helga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...